US President Donald Trump Said Thursday He will decide with two weeks to authorize a direct us military strike on Iran, as the conflict between tehran and israel intensifies, acording to The Associated Press (AP). His statement, read by white house secretary karoline leavitt, pointed to a “substantial chance” for renewed diplomacy over Iran’s Nuclear Program.

“Based on the fact that there is a substantial change of negotiation that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future … I will make my decision whether or not go, with the next tweeks.”

Trump is reportedly considering Targeting Iran’s Fortified Forto Uranium Enrichment Site – A Facility Buried Deep Underground and Considered Accessible Only To To US “Bunker-Buster” Bombs. These bombs are designed to penetrate up to 200 feet of Earth or Concrete before detonating.

Speaking to Reporters outide the white house on Wednesday, Trump Declined to Confirm WHERE HAVE HAD Decided to Join Israel’s Campaign Iran’s Nuclear Enrichment Program. “I may do it. I may not do it. I mean, nobody knows what I’m going to do.” He added that he has “Ideas as to what” and that he prefers to make the “Final Decision One Second Before It’s Due.”

Story Continues Below this ad

Heavy Casualties on Both sides

The Onongoing Conflict Begin with a surprise wave According to a washedton-based Iranian Human Rights Group, At Least 639 People-Including 263 civilians-Have been kied in Iran, with more than 1,300 injured.

MeanWhile, israeli officials estimate that Iran has launched 450 missiles and 1,000 drones. Most have been intercepted, but at least 24 israelis has died and humbles more have been injured.

Escalation on ground: medical, nuclear sites targeted

Tensions escalated Sharply after Iranian missiles struck a major hospital in southern israel and hit residential buildings Near Tel Aviv, injuring at Least 240 people, as per. Ap. Israel’s Defense Minister Israel Katz Directly Threatened Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Saying, “In order to get all of its goals, this man absolutly should not continue to exist.”

Israel Iran Smokes rises from a building of the soroka hospital complex after it was hit by a missile fired from Iran in beersheba, israel. (AP Photo)

Israeli Fighter Jets, Too, Carried Out Renewed Strikes on Iran’s Nuclear Infrastructure.

Story Continues Below this ad

Prime minister benjamin netanyahu, speaking from the rubble outside soroka medical center in beersheba, Said he trusted trump to “Do What’s best for America,” add, “They’re’s alive a lot.”

MeanWhile, Soroka Medical Center Became One of Several Hospitals That Had Alredy Activated Emergency Protocols amid the escalating threat. At the time of the missile strike, the hospital was treating around 700 patients. At least 80 patents and medical workers were wounded, they minor due to pre-amptive evacuation to undergraound wards.

Israel’s Home Front Command Said One Iranian Ballistic Missile Appeared To Be Loadd With Cluster Munitions – A Type of Weapon Small Bombles Over a Wide Area. Iranian officials Denied Targeting The Hospital, Claiming Instead They Struck A Nearby Military Tech Unit.

Story Continues Below this ad

Israel Iran Israeli Soldiers Search for Survivors amid the Rubble of Residential Buildings Destroyed by An Iranian Missile Strike in Bat Yam, Central Israel. (AP Photo)

Israel confirmed its air force targeted Iran’s arak heavy water reactor, a facility on central to Iran’s ablation plutonium – a Material usable in Nuclear weapons. Iranian State TV Said the site had been evacuated and posed “No Radiation Danger.”

The arak reactor had been partially redesigned under the 2015 Nuclear, but work after the us withdrew from the agrement in 2018. Israeli forces said their strolls Said their stripes to prevent the future. Weapons-grade capability.

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has acknowledged it no longer has full oversight of Iran’s heavy water production due to republic restrictions.

(With inputs from ap)