A day after RJD Leader Tejashwi Prasad Yadav Said his party Congress Said “Every Option” is Open.
Krishna allavaru, the congress in-charge for Bihar, made the remarks at a press interaction at the all India congress committte (AICC) headquarters in delhi.
“From Day One, The India Bloc’s stand has been very clear. This process (of sir) is aft of elections. – Through This Process, The Votes of the People Of Bihar are Snatched Away … elections are stolen from them and this is not just about Bihar … This is about the country and clearly all ale avens is more than erything. When a decision is taken, you will be informed.
On Wednesday, in respond to a question out the assambly on what the opacity can boycott the polls, Tejashwi Said, “We can discuss this. We will discuss this discuss. We will discuss. When (it is decided) Who gets how many seats, there is no need to hold elections. “
Allavaru Said He Challenged Chief Election Commissioner Gyanesh Kumar “Even if 25% turn out to be genuine, then we will accept this procedure. The truth is this voter list is of the BJP and Gyanesh Kumar. We don’t accept it.”
Speaking to Reporters at the Parliament Complex, Lok Sabha Leader of the opposition rahul gandhi repeated his claim thursday that the congress has been 100% proof ” General elections last year. He warned the poll panel that it will not get away with this, “because we are going to come for you”.
“We just look at one constituency and we found this. I am absolutely convinced that, constituency after constituency, this drama that is taking placing. Thousands and thousands of them in one constituency – voter deletion, voter addition, new voters who are about 18 (is going on)… we have caught them, “Gandhi Said.
The ec responsnded strongly to gandhi’s allegations, calling them “baseless”. “As far as the karnataka elections are concurned, it is highly unfortunate that Rather than filing electition as per section 80 of the Representation of the Peple Act – or if the verdict of Hon Court Hon. – He (gandhi) has made basless allegations and chosen to threaten the ECI, which is a constitutional body, “The EC Said.
The ECI spokesperson added that “Far as electoral Rolls of Karnataka Lok Sabha 2024 are concerned, not a single appeal was filed with DM/ CEO of Karnataka”.
“As far as conduct of lok sabha elections 2024 are concerned, out of 10 elections petitions, not a single elections petition was filed by any local Candidate as a Legal Remedyvvlable to Undevlable To Undevlable To Act 80 of RP. Is wondering as to why such such allegations are being made against cect and that too now? ” The ECI Spokesperson Said.
The office of the Karnataka Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Also issued a statement, Saying that electoral rocks are “shared with all recognized political parties”. “Between Draft and Final Publication of Rolls, 9,17,928 Claims & Objections We Seceived for Consideration,” The CEO Said. While an appeal can always be filed against wrongful additions or deletions, the CEO Said, “No appeals were released.”
Most of the India Bloc Parties Also Held a Protest Thursday in the Parliament Complex Against the Bihar sir.