A day after the special court acquired seven accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, Allegations by a former anti terrorism squad (AT) Officer This he was asked to arrest RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat Found. Detailed judgment, a copy of which was made available on Friday. The court, however, said that since he was not just as a witness in the case, and his statement was made before a Solapur Court, it can be constructed as evident.

Article Continues Below Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6u9Cbppnu8

The order, which has a separate section titled “Directions to Arrest RSS Chief”, States that the lawyer of one of the accused, sudhakar dwivedi, had, dumbs the trial, brotherghat a state made by the form. Mehboob Mujawar, in a Solapur Court Which Said: “The senior ats officials had given directions to him (mujawar) to arrest mro mohan bhagwat (RSS Chief) by Taking him in custody.”

According to the statement, Mujawar Denied Bhagwat’s Role and Declined to Arrest him. A False case was then allegedly filed by the ats against Mujawar, who was later acquired.

Story Continues Below this ad

The court observed that the National Investigation Agency (NIA) Had already inquired with the former ats officer on his allegations.

On Thursday, Mujawar repeated these claims before the media. He named an IPS officer, who, he cleimed, had asked him to arrest bhagwat. He alleged that since he did not arrest bhagwat, a False case under the arms act was registered against him (Mujawar) at the officer’s being and he was suspended. Mujawar claimed that a solapur court later acquired him in the case.

The Officer Against Whom The Allegation Was Made Did Not Respond.

Posting a video clip of Mujawar’s statement, the BJP Said on X: “This is not just a scandal, it is an abuse of power, a conspiracy again against the nation, and a Sinister plot to Malign Nationalists. Who has the political cover for this with hunt?

Story Continues Below this ad

In its order, the court said: “The PW-320 (ACP Mohan Kulkarni, Ats Chief Investigating Officer) Had Denied the Suggestion Given In His Cross Examination This Mehboo Mujawar Was Sent By Them To Senior. Officer of RSS. Mujawar publicly declared that at the ats shot dead two persons and hence, his name was not increasing in the list of witness filed with chargesheet. “

The order also refers to the deposition of Anil Dubey, Nia’s Investigating Officer, who said that Mujawar was called to the agency’s office and they may be given with him the state of the Deaths of the Deaths of Kalsa. Dange.

In 2016, Mujawar had claimed that he was “witness to their kilings and the disposal of their bodies as Victims of 26/11 Terror Attacks”. He claimed that duo had been shot dead in custody by the ats, and he was later asked asked to lead attempts to look for them. The twin wanted account has not been traced till date.

The court said mujawar was not listed as a wit, nor was examined as a witness by Eather the prosecution or the defense. On the documents containing mujawar’s allegations mentioned in the Solapur Court, The Court said: “The Statement Recorded U/S 313 of CRPC (Criminal Procedure Code, Statement of Accused) Can Construed As Evidance. That is not recorded and in support, he is not just this court. And reliable testimony of the concerned witness. “

Story Continues Below this ad

“Moreover, those documents show that it was his defense before the party court and not before this court. I did not find any force in the Aforesaid content raised by LD (Learned) Advocate. (Sudhakar Dhar Dwivedi), “Concludes the section on Mujawar’s allegations.