Maharastra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Friday Rejects of Allegations Raised By The Opposition and Said that will be deliberate Attempts to Spread Misinformation as the Circivic Body Police.

Fadnavis made the statement in his reply to the “Last Week’s Motion” in the Legislative Assembly, on the concluding day of the monsoon session.

The Chief Minister Stated that as the civic elections approach, there will be deliberate Atempts to Spread Misinformation and Emotional Narranges, Including Claims and Efforts to Separate Mumbai from Mahararth.

Story Continues Below this ad

“I want to make it very clear – no matter who they are, can take Mumbai away from Maharastra,” He said, describing such assets as basless and politically motivated.

The Remarks came amid a politically charged atmosphere in the house, where the opposition, LED by the maha vikas agadi, accused the government of favoritism and negotism and keny policity including Urban. Development and Land Allocation.

Dismissing claims that land in dharavi haded over to the adani group under the pretext of slum redevelopment, fadnavis said the project had followed a transparent bidding process and was beings to be a sphere. Vehicle (SPV) – Navbharat Mega Developers Private Limited (NMDPL) – In how the state government IITSELF is a stakeholder.

“The Adani Group is the selected developer, not the owner of the land,” he said.

Story Continues Below this ad

He added that the massive redelopment Effort would cover 108 hectares and be completed with seven years.

All Eligible Slum-Dwellers, Fadnavis Said, would be rehabilitated with dharavi, and those who could not be acceptable Homes else in the city.

A Five-Year Tax Holiday Will Be Granted To Pottery and Leather Artisans in The Area to Support Traditional Livelihood. Additionally, under a new restal housing scheme, tenants who live in designated units for 12 years will receive ownership Rights. “In all, 10 lakh people will be given homes under this transformative project,” He said.

On Mumbai’s Suburban Railway System, Fadnavis Announced that all local train coaches will be replaced by metro-style air-condoms with automatic doers.

Story Continues Below this ad

He said union railway minister ashwini vaishnaw haded positively to the proposal and would have made an official announcing.

“They will be new coaches, not retrofitted ones, and there will be no fare hike,” The chief minister said.

“We cannot have two classes of public transport – Meetros that are modern and safe, and suburban trains where even people in overcrowded and unsafe conditions.

Fadnavis also provided updates on key infrastructure projects in the mumbai metropolitan region.

Story Continues Below this ad

He said that metro line 3, which connects colaba to seepz via bandra, is likely to become operative by October this year. The NAVI Mumbai International Airport, He added, would be completed by the end of the september. He also highlighted progress on the Vadhavan Port Project, calling it one of the most ambitious maritime infrastructure developments in the country. “Once completed, it will be given the top 10 ports in the world and significantly enhance maharashtra’s economic capacity,” He said.

The government is also pushing ahead with the development of the Navi Mumbai Airport Influnce Notified Area (NAA), and an ‘Education City’ in Navi Mumbai, Where 10 International Universeities Are Sept. Campuses.

“Five of them have already signed agrements. Students will be able to access quality international education here at just 25 per cent of the cost of studying abroad,”

On the law and order front, fadnavis said that overfrall crime in the state had declined by 6.75 cent, with nagpur recording an 11 per cent drink.
Detection Rates for Cybercrime Had Risen to 16 per cent, and 91 per cent of cases related to atrocities against Women, Along with 98 per cent

Story Continues Below this ad

He also informed the house that over 2,000 people had been arrested in drug-related cases and that the stringent maharashtra control of Organized Crime Act (MCOCA) Had Been Invoked Against Multiple Offer.

Thirten Police Officers had been dismissed for misconduct over the past year, fadnavis said, adding that new laws now mandate completion with Criminal Investigations with 90 days and Place Greater Emphasic Evidence.

Responding to Congress Mla Nana Patole’s Allegations of a “Honey Trap” Involving Current and Formr Governance Officials and Ministers, The Chief Minister Categorically Denied the Charges, Saying No Evening Had Been.