Bhutan All newspapers magazines and news sites
- Kuensel One of the most widely circulated newspapers in Bhutan. The newspaper owned by the Kuesel Corporation Ltd.
- Bhutanese Expression
- APFA News Association of Press Freedom Activists or APFA Bhutan is an independent organization work for the freedom of press and freedom of speech and expression in Bhutan.
- Bhutan News Service
- Daily Bhutan, news site
- The Bhutanese English language newspaper with a Dzongkha language section.
- Bhutan News Network
- Business Bhutan Weekly financial newspaper also covers politics, sports, and more.
- Tourism Council of Bhutan : News
- Radio Valley, Bhutan
- BBC news: Bhutan
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley. ― Google