Djibouti newspapers, magazines, and news sites
- La Nation One of the most widely read French-language newspapers published in Djibouti. The newspaper featuring local, national, and world news on sports, jobs, arts & culture, economy, politics, and travel.
- La Prosperite Featuring sports, business, entertainment, and more.
- La Voix de Djibouti
- La Nation
- Al Qarn
- Djib Net
- RTD (Radio Télévision de Djibouti)
- Agence Djiboutienne d’Information (news agency)
- BBC News – Djibouti News and analysis on current events, environment, business, economy, and sports.
- ReliefWeb Djibouti
Djibouti, on the Horn of Africa, is a mostly French- and Arabic-speaking country of dry shrublands, volcanic formations and Gulf of Aden beaches. It's home to one of the saltiest bodies of water in the world, the low-lying Lake Assal, in the Danakil Desert. The nomadic Afar people have settlements along Lake Abbe, a body of saltwater featuring chimneylike mineral formations. ― Google