Equatorial Guinea All newspapers, magazines, and news sites
- La Gaceta de Guinea Ecuatorial Leading newspaper published in Equatorial Guinea. The newspaper covering news on sports, jobs, health, economy, politics, travel, and more.
- Diario Rombe
- Guinea Ecuatorial
- Asodegue Segunda Etapa
- Guinea Info Market
- El Confidencial de Guinea Ecuatorial
- El Diario de Malabo
- allAfrica.com: Equatorial Guinea Providing national and world news as well as the latest on sports, business, health, and entertainments.
- ReliefWeb Equatorial Guinea Covering agriculture, education, health, human rights, and more.
- BBC News – Equatorial Guinea Featuring sports, business, politics, and more.
- Wikipedia – Equatorial Guinea Information on politics, economy, education, travel, and sports (football, swimming).
- Government of Equatorial Guinea (official website)
- Jeune Afrique
Equatorial Guinea is a Central African country comprising the Rio Muni mainland and 5 volcanic offshore islands. Capital Malabo, on Bioko Island, has Spanish colonial architecture and is a hub for the country’s prosperous oil industry. Its Arena Blanca beach draws dry-season butterflies. The tropical forest of the mainland’s Monte Alen National Park is home to gorillas, chimpanzees and elephants. ― Google