Bahrain newspapers and news sites
- Al-Watan Leading daily newspaper in Bahrain.
- Al Ayam One of the most widely read newspapers in Bahrain.
- Al Bilad Arabic-language newspaper published in Bahrain.
- Gulf Digital News English-language newspaper published in Bahrain.
- Al-Wasat Bahraini Arabic-language daily newspaper. The newspaper was established in 2008 by Mansour Al Jamri.
- Akhbar Al Khaleej One of the most widely read Arabic-language newspapers published in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Akhbar Al Khaleej is the sister newspaper of the Gulf Daily News.
- Bahrain News Agency
- Daily Tribune (DT) Bahraini English-language broadsheet newspaper.
- 24×7 Bahrain News
- Gulf Weekly
- Ministry of Information Affairs
- Voice of Bahrain
- BBC News- Bahrain
- BizBahrain Bahrain’s leading online business news magazine about real estate, banking, technology, government, telecom, and technology sector.
Bahrain, officially the Kingdom of Bahrain, is an island country in Western Asia. It is situated on the Persian Gulf, and comprises a small archipelago made up of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands, centered on Bahrain Island which makes up around 83 percent of the country's landmass. Wikipedia